见面介绍
典型句型
1. 安妮小姐,我们期待着您的到来,我是传德公司的凯瑟琳。
We’ve been expecting you, Miss Annie. I’m Catherine from Trend Company.
2. 你是哈里森·培根吧? 认识您我感到非常荣幸。
Are you Harrison Bacon? It’s an honor for me to meet you.
3. 我叫李华,在大连市政府外事办公室工作。这次由我负责全程陪同你们。
I’m Li Hua from Dalian Government Foreign Affairs Office. I’ll be with you for your entire visit.
4. 作为译员,冒昧地自我介绍一下。我叫杨艾米,叫我艾米就可以。
Let me take the liberty/opportunity to introduce myself as an interpreter. I’m Amy Yang, You can call me Amy.
5. 大家早上好,我可以自我介绍一下吗?我是来自ABC公司的赵林。
Good morning! May I introduce myself? I’m Zhao Lin from ABC Company.
6. 对不起,我还没请教阁下的尊姓大名呢?/很高兴见到您。您怎么称呼?
Excuse me, I haven’t had the honor of knowing you. / Pleased to meet you, Mr. /Mrs. …?
7. 请允许我介绍一下世纪公司的总经理布莱克先生。
May I present to you Mr. Black, General Manager of Century Trading Company. / Allow me to introduce...
8. 见到您很高兴,我是商务经理孙明,欢迎来到我们公司。
Pleased to meet you. I’m Sun Ming, the Business Manager, welcome to our company.
9. 给您介绍一下,这是我公司的江主任,他是专程来迎接您的。
May I introduce you to our Director Mr. Jiang, who has come all the way to meet you.
10. 我很高兴有此殊荣向诸位介绍美国著名经济学家—布赖恩博士。
I am glad to have the honor of introducing the great American economist, Dr. Brain.
11. 您可能不认识我们的销售经理王女士吧?
I don’t think you know Miss. Wang, our Sales Manager, do you?
12. 请问,你是美国来的布鲁斯·科恩先生吗?我叫关维,中国纺织品进出口公司的秘书。
Excuse me, are you Mr. Bruce Cohen from America? I’m Guan Wei, the secretary of China National Textiles Import & Export Corporation.
13. 您一定是我们期盼已久的客人—来自弗吉尼亚大学的客座教授泰勒·伍德先生吧。
You must be our long-expected guest, Taylor Wood, the visiting professor from University of Virginia.
(责任编辑:admin)